Thank you for considering a donation to MHLRM. Our rescue Labs, volunteers and staff appreciate your interest in supporting this very special cause. Mile High Labrador Retriever Mission, incorporated in the state of Colorado, is a non-profit, charitable 501(c)(3) organization. All contributions to MHLRM are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
All monetary donations to MHLRM are acknowledged in writing. If your contribution is in honor of or in memory of an individual, or to commemorate a special occasion, an acknowledgement card will be sent to you or to anyone you designate. (Please note that all acknowledgments are written by MHLRM volunteers. Depending on their availability, it may take a few weeks for you or your designee to receive the card.)
We appreciate any donations. We run on the donations of generous people like you! Our adoption fee does not cover the cost of all veterinary services like surgeries, heartworm treatments and other costly treatments that may come up. ALL MHLRM dogs come from out of state and need to be boarded as we arrange transports to get them to Colorado. Click on the Donate Button below to make a one-time contribution.
We are always in need of non-monetary contributions including to but not limited to:
- Kirkland brand Adult Chicken & Rice, Lamb & Rice, Puppy, and Senior food (Available at Costco)
- Vitties Vaults (food storage bins to keep food fresh)
- Crates (both hard plastic shell and black metal) in M, L, and XL sizes
- New or gently used large Kongs or hard Nylabones
- Stuffing for Kongs (peanut butter, liver paste, spray cheese)
- New or gently used baby gates or large crates
- New or gently used dog beds in Large or XL
- High quality 4' and 6' leashes
- High quality M, L, and XL harnesses
- Premium dog treats
- Postage stamps
- Shampoo or brushes
- Collars (20" heavy web), leashes and harnesses
- Martingale or modified martingale collars
- Car seat belt harness for large dogs
- Toys (in heavy rubber for strong chewers)
- Braided rope toys
- Fish oil (any brand, gel-caps, 1,000-1,200 mg)
- Missing Link supplement
- Bil-Jac Liver treats
- Raquetballs (no fuzz, less destructible)
- Gift certificate from Petsmart or Petco
- Gift certificate for basic bath at PetsMart or Petco
- Gift certificate for doggy day out somewhere
If you would like to donate any of the above items and they are of mailable size, please send them to the address below.
Mile High Labrador Retriever Mission
PO Box 1975
Broomfield, CO 80020
Mile High Labrador Retriever Mission is a 501(c)3 charitable organization in the State of Colorado.