- I am a senior research scientist of Tencent Medical AI Lab at Tencent America working on the cutting-edge research in AI-aided medical image analysis.
- My research interests include computer vision, machine learning, and their applications to human action recognition, hand/body pose estimation and tracking.
- From 2017/05 to 2018/03, I had worked at Bosch Research USA as a postdoctoral researcher. Besides, I received my Ph.D. in Computer Science at National Taiwan University.
- 2019-09-16: our paper entitled "DGGAN: Depth-image Guided Generative Adversarial Networks forDisentangling RGB and Depth Images for 3D Hand Pose Estimation" has been accepted by WACV 2020
- 2019-07-01: our paper entitled "TAGAN: Tonality Aligned Generative Adversarial Networks for Realistic Hand Pose Synthesis" has been accepted by BMVC 2019
- 2019-05-09: We launched our Parkinson’s AI clinical trial in London, UK, and it was reported by Parkinson’s Life
- 2019-05-06: Our Parkinson’s AI diagnosis program was reported by Financial Times [PDF]
- 2019-01-21: our work, "A Pilot Study to Evaluate the Severity of Motor Dysfunction in Parkinson's Disease Based on AI Video Analysis" has been registered in US NIH-registered Clinical Trial
- 2018-12-11: our PD evaluation system was demonstrated at T-Day exhibition and it was reported by Sina and Weixin (Chinese)
- 2018-12-08: our AI-Assisted PD motion assessment system was demonstrated at PDMD'18 in Hong Kong and it was reported by Synced and HealthcareWeakly.
- 2018-10-08: our Parkinson's patient evaluation and grading system was reported by BBC, Bloomberg, Forbes, and China Times (Chinese).
- 2018-09-20: the data loader script of our CITI-DailyActivities 3D dataset has been updated
- 2018-09-03: our paper on Action Recognition with the Augmented MoCap Data has been presented in BMVC 2018