- Using Occupation to Measure Intergenerational Mobility. 2015. With Bhashkar Mazumder. The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science.
Working Papers & Works in Progress
- The Regressive Nature of the U.S. Tariff Code: Origins and Implications. With Lydia Cox.
- Rationally Confused: On the Aggregate Implications of Information Provision Policies. With Hassan Afrouzi.
- The Macro‐Effects of Unemployment Insurance: A Simulation‐Based Discontinuity Design Approach. With Andreas Mueller, Emi Nakamura, and Jón Steinsson.
- A New Measure of Central Bank Transparency and Implications for the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy.
- Hanging on every word: Semantic analysis of the FOMC's postmeeting statement. 2015. With Ellen Meade. FEDS Notes.