Ph.D. Candidate, Tulane University
My current research involves:
- Public policy's effect on homicide trends, across race-groups.
- External effects of military and industrial activity on economic strength.
- Valuation of natural resources, including National Parks.
My teaching interests include:
- Microeconomics (introduction and intermediate)
- Macroeconomics (introduction and intermediate).
- Public policy and urban economics.
- Environmental economics.
Why I am different from other candidates:
- Teaching evaluation scores above the departmental average.
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages for economic research.
- Distinguished military service.
- Strong history of applying for grants and receiving funding: