Lecturer, Loyola University College of Business
Ph.D. Candidate, Tulane University Department of Economics
My current research involves:
- Public policy's effect on homicide trends across race-groups.
- External effects of military and industrial activity on economic strength.
- Valuation of natural resources, including National Parks.
My teaching interests include:
- Microeconomics (introduction and intermediate)
- Macroeconomics (introduction and intermediate).
- Public policy and urban economics.
- Environmental economics.