About Michael Brooman
Summary of personal history:
- Born in Sussex, United Kingdom
- Degree in Fine Art at East London University 1985.
- Started teaching English to foreign students in Sussex.
- Became qualified as a teacher of English as a foreign language (CELTA) 1994.
- Deep interest in personal development.
- Diploma in TESOL 1996.
- Went to Japan in 1997 to teaching English.
- Lived in Tokyo for 11 years and worked for many Japanese companies.
- Returned to London 2008.
- Became graduate of Landmark Forum and advanced course 2010.
- Became a Life Coach with Animas Coaching London in 2016.
- Wrote a book and continue to work in creative fields as coach and artist.
- Training teachers in Malta on Erasmus program.
- singer-songwriter (still active) making indie music.
- reader and continuous learner