Come to our PTG General meetings
One of the best ways to get involved with PTG is to attend our general meetings. In attendance are the PTG Board, Mrs. Alley, and many faculty and staff at MMES. We review the budget to ensure transparency, learn about upcoming events and needs, and receive a principal's update. Meetings are held every other month on Tuesdays from 6:30-7:30 pm in the Media Center.
2018-2019 meetings: September 11, November 13, January 22, March 12, and May 7
Attend one of our signature events
Our signature events such as Bingo Night, Holiday Marketplace, and Spring Fling all serve to bring the community together. All of the items purchased directly through PTG or through vendors at events help us out.
- Spring Fling and Silent Auction is on Saturday, March 9, 2019 from 1-5 pm (note the date has changed due to PV Art Festival)! Join us for class basket raffles, amazing silent auction items, bounce houses, food trucks, and so much more.
- Help us out by:
- Sponsoring an activity! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sponsor a bounce house or other fun activity for the day.
- Donating an item for the silent auction! Drop off any items at the Mercury Mine front desk for us to add to our offerings. All proceeds directly benefit MMES PTG and are tax-deductible.
- Helping out with class baskets and classroom art projects for the Silent Auction! Stay tuned for more information from your child's classroom teacher regarding themes for baskets.
- Attend and spend! Purchase unlimited activity wristbands, raffle tickets, silent auction items, and food from our vendors. All proceeds help your PTG continue with our wonderful programs.
- Help us out by:
attend a family dine out
MMES PTG partners with local restaurants to host family dine-outs. We receive a % of your total dining check!
- OUR NEXT FAMILY DINE OUT IS Tuesday, February 26 from 3-8 pm at The Original ChopShop (Tatum & Shea)