I am a FULL-TIME Realtor that has also been an active real estate property appraiser for many years in the Pinellas County area. I am a top performing Realtor, ranking in the top 1% of Realtors at Charles Rutenburg Realty, and in the top 4% of ALL Pinellas County Realtors. Having completed thousands of real estate appraisals over the years gives me a tremendous advantage over other agents in our area. This is extremely valuable whether you are buying or selling a home!
In addition to my real estate and property appraising expertise, I have a solid business and financial background. I received my B.S. degree in Business, Finance, and Marketing from Florida Southern College in Lakeland, Florida. I then went on to earn my Masters in Business Administration degree (M.B.A.) from The Florida Institute of Technology in Melbourne, Florida.
I believe my solid educational background, strong work ethic, in-depth knowledge of the area, and the skills acquired while appraising properties allows me to offer my clients distinct advantages and unmatched attention to details and customer service when listing their homes for sale or representing them while buying a home in today's challenging real estate market!
- Lifelong resident of Pinellas County
- Holds an Active Property Appraiser's License
- Member Pinellas Realtor Organization and National Association of Realtors
- 2016/2017 Chairman of the Board with the Central Pinellas Chamber of Commerce
- Short Sale/Foreclosure Expert
- Featured twice in the Television show "House Hunters International"
- Ranked and Published in the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Awarded Leadership of the Year and Business of the Year with the Central Pinellas Chamber
- Awarded the President's Award with the Central Pinellas Chamber
- Board Member with the Suncoast Osteopathic Association
- Compassion International Sponsor
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society sponsor
- Serves as Deacon and is on the Finance and Administration Committee at her Church