Knowledge leads to wisdom. Knowledge is free.
“Intelligence plus character — that is the goal of true education.”
Martin Luther King
1. Knowledge means “facts, information and skills acquired through experiences and education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject.”
2. Knowledge shapes our attitude and behavior. It regulates one’s mind to transform into a reputable and desired character.
3. Knowledge develops a person’s mind to handle day-to-day affairs intelligently and smartly.
4. A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether.
5. You can build Knowledge by reading.
6. The remarkable opportunity of someone teaching you something they learnt though experiencing life, ends up with you learning about life without having to undergo the experiences they had.
7. Make the right judgment. Judgment means the ability to make decisions or come to a sensible understanding of things. Correct decisions are helpful for developing tactful and accurate skills in a person.
8. Overcome problems wisely. If you are a wise person, then you should have the ability to get over problems in your daily life. Solve your problems in the right frame of mind, which means that you are a mature and wise person.
9. “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
10. A wise person always identifies his faults first and then reminds others about theirs. No one can claim to be perfect in this world. Everyone has some imperfections.
11. As humans, we are prone to make mistakes. Those who understand and rectify them are the intelligent ones, whereas those who stop soul searching and contemplation can never succeed.
12. We tend to fear things which we don’t have any knowledge of. It simply means that once you have knowledge of things that you fear the most, this will set you free for life.