Reports can be created from compiled observation data. The following section will detail the steps to take in order to run a report in eWalk.
How to Run a Report
1. Under the main menu of eWalk, select Reports under the Reports section.
2. Under Standard Reports, select Overall Template Report from the list
3. Select the Template for the report such as "Walk-through Instrument"
4. Select the Site in which the report will lie under
5. Select the Data Type of Standard
6. Select the Report Period dates for the report such as from Jan 1, 2015 to Apr 1, 2015
7. Select the checkboxes inside Others for My walkthroughs only or Add cover page. Default is unchecked.
8. Upon submission of the report, Share, View, or Delete the report under the heading: My Reports.