A How-to Video on Dashboards:
How to Make and Use a Dashboard in eWalk
A dashboard displays a real-time representation of a user's walk-through report below the walk-through questionnaire while the observation is being undertaken. The Dashboard option can be selected in the main menu of eWalk, as long as certain permissions have been allowed. View below a Step By Step process on how to create a dashboard in eWalk.
1. This is a blank dashboard, the initial screen users will see upon entering the Dashboard feature
2. Select the "Gear"
3. Select "Create new Dashboard Element"
4. Select an "Observed" option
5. Select a school
6. Select Date Range
7. Select a View
8. Select a Category
9. Select a Template for this Dashboard
10. This option is up to the user
11. The finalized menu
12. The teachers tied to this dashboard will appear in either the "Observed" or "Yet to be Observed" area, depending on if they have been observed or not
13. If the user left the box unchecked from Figure 10, select it now to view subjects without a walk-through
14. A display of every teacher, whether viewed or yet to be viewed
15 Click Edit.png
16. Select a new Element
17. An overview of all menu options
18. A graphical representation will now appear
19. Click to see report details
20. View in-depth report detail