October 1, 2019
No jerks rule. Child-friendly. Statewide. Award-winning. Innovative. Diverse. Community engagement programs. Tech-focused. The list goes on, and one thing has always remained the same. Lozano Smith’s core is based on relationships, and that has allowed us to remain California’s premier public agency law firm representing hundreds of school districts and municipalities. As a result, Lozano Smith continues to grow at a swift yet steady pace. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for innovative employees who are passionate about education, schools, cities, counties, and other public entities that directly impact the lives of your neighbors and people throughout our California communities.
You will experience:
- A team that invests time, training, mentoring and resources in those we hire.
- A business casual and modern environment with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- A Monterey office that is conveniently located and collaborative with seven other offices throughout California.
- A culture unlike any other.
Lozano Smith’s Monterey office is seeking a one to three year Generalist attorney with interest in public agency law. Prior experience representing school districts and/or public agencies preferred but not required.
Benefits and highlights include:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- 401k match and retirement benefits
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Paid time off
- Bonus structures
Discover More About This Position: