Music and Culture Technology Lab
We develop innovative music technologies.
音樂與文化科技實驗室（Music and Culture Technology Lab）成立於2017年。
The Music and Culture Technology Lab was founded in 2017.
We devote ourselves to the development of cutting-edge signal processing and deep learning techniques for music and AI applications, such as automatic music transcription, machine connoisseurship, real-time music interactive systems, generative music, and computational musicology. Applications are found across various music activities including listening, analysis, production, performance, education, and well-being. Our goal is to launch a deep and fruitful dialogue between technology and humanity, and make music culture part of our everyday life.
6th Taiwanese Music and Audio Computing Workshop (TMAC) is coming !
- Theme | Music, Embodiment, and Artificial Intelligence
- Keynote speaker | Masataka Goto (AIST)
- Date | April 17, 2019
- Venue | N106, Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica
For more information, please visit 👉here 👈
Two papers accepted by ICASSP 2019 !
- Tsung-Han Hsieh, Li Su, and Yi-Hsuan Yang, "A Streamlined Encoder/Decoder Architecture for Melody Extraction," IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), May 2019.
- Yu-Te Wu, Berlin Chen, Li Su, "Polyphonic Music Transcription with Semantic Segmentation," IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), May 2019.
One paper (collaborated with NTHU CS) accepted by AAAI 2019 !
- *Chien-Yu Lu, *Min-Xin Xue, Chia-Che Chang, Che-Rung Lee, Li Su, “Play As You Like: Timbre-Enhanced Multi-modal Music Style Transfer,” 33rd AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), January 2019. (Acceptance rate: 16.2 %)