Tranquility on the Banks of the West Boulder River
McLeod Resort is nestled in the Boulder Valley next to the West Boulder River, 16 miles south of Big Timber, Montana.
McLeod Resort includes five cabins, one fishing guest-house, a campground, central restroom and laundry, and a relaxing, get-away atmosphere.
Confirm current pricing for services and accommodations when making reservations.
Walk-up, day-of registration prices may differ from those on this website.
Fishing Guest House
- 3 bedrooms 1 bath
- Living room
- 3 decks and barbeque
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Bedroom furnishings.
- 2 rooms with queen bed plus twin.
- 1 room with queen bed.
- WiFi and satellite TV
- Fire pits and picnic tables
- Tent spaces
- Shower and Laundromat
- Electric, Water and Sewer (limited)
- Shade and grass
- Wood cook stoves with firewood
- Refrigerators in select cabins
- Electric hotplates
- Soothing sounds of the W. Boulder River
- Central shower and restroom facility
Modern Apartments (availability limited)
- Kitchen and dining room