Tranquility on the Banks of the West Boulder River
McLeod Resort is nestled in the Boulder Valley next to the West Boulder River, 16 miles south of Big Timber, Montana.
McLeod Resort includes five cabins, one fishing guest-house, a campground, central restroom and laundry, and a relaxing, get-away atmosphere. Given current conditions, operations are limited from 'normal' times.
Fishing Guest House
- 3 bedrooms 1 bath
- Living room
- 3 decks and barbeque
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Bedroom furnishings.
- 2 rooms with queen bed plus twin.
- 1 room with queen bed.
- WiFi and satellite TV
- Fire pits and picnic tables
- Tent spaces
- Shower and Laundromat
- Electric, Water
- Shade and grass
- Wood cook stoves (firewood availability not guaranteed)
- Refrigerators in select cabins
- Electric hotplates
- Soothing sounds of the W. Boulder River
- Central shower and restroom facility
Modern Apartments (availability limited)
- Kitchen and dining room