The users who have been using NVIDIA software to enhance their gaming experience might sometimes come across an error message on their screens. This message generally appears as "NVIDIA GeForce Experience error code 0x0001" telling that you can no longer use NVIDIA until you resolve the error on your device. Apart from this, one more thing worth noting here is that if you do not get past this error, it might trouble you while you are trying to update your device.
What causes this error to occur?
Well, if you see an error like this on your screen, then you must note that this error occurs at the time you try to make an effort for changing the container service. It may also occur during the time when you try to re-install the app on your device. So, if you see this error message occurring on your screen, you should try to fix it as fast as possible and the instructions for the same are written right in the next section. In case the methods do not help you, you may try one of the mcafee.com/activate products and see if there is a virus on your PC that might be causing the error.
Ways to fix the NVIDIA error code 0x0001
Way 1- shift the container services to the local account
1. To open the 'Run' dialog box, press the Win+R keys.
2. In the 'Run' dialog box, enter 'services.msc' and hit the 'Enter' key.
3. On the service window, scroll down and find 'Container services.'
4. It should reflect those services that are used by NVIDIA.
5. Right-click on each service one-by-one and choose 'Properties.'
6. From the resulting tab, choose 'Log On.'
7. Here, you need to check if the 'Local System Account' is checked or not.
8. Also, you need to tick-mark the option- 'Allow service to interact with desktop.'
9. Hit the 'Apply' option after you are done.
10. In the end, just select 'OK.'
If you still find it difficult to get rid of the nvidia geforce experience error code 0x0001 , then you may try to use the steps given below.
Way- 2 Update the NVIDIA Display driver
1. From a preferred browser, go to the NVIDIA Display Driver page.
2. Then, look for any available updates on the page.
3. Here, choose one of the two options:
· Automatic Driver Updates
· Manual Driver Search
4. If you are choosing the first option, select 'Download.'
5. And, if you are choosing the next option, choose the suitable GPU and OS.
6. Next, select the 'Start Search' option to proceed.
7. Now, you will see the available drivers on your display.
8. Choose the latest driver, download, and install it.
Downloading the latest updates might help you eradicate the error at the earliest.
Way 3- Re-install NVIDIA Display software
The last thing you can try is to uninstall and then reinstall the software again so that you do not come across the nvidia geforce experience error code 0x0001 again and again.
Since the NVIDIA GeForce helps in maximizing your gaming experience by showcasing amazing picture quality, then you must get rid of any error that troubles you while using it at the earliest. Hopefully, this article has helped you in resolving the nvidia geforce experience error code 0x0001.