Maureen Lauer-Gatta would love to speak to your group!
Popular Talks and Workshops Include:
It's not what you think! Maureen is a humorous interactive guide who is able incorporate practices that are effective and useful tools that you can utilize daily. Through the wisdom of the teachings she offers you new ways to manage stress, pain and anxiety.
Are you looking to:
- Learn skills and tools to help you better respond to stress.
- Approach life with greater energy, enthusiasm, composure and understanding.
- Improve focus, resilience and recover quicker from challenging events.
- Learn ways to cope more effectively with both short and long term stressful situations.
- Enhance ability to reduce and manage pain.
- A way of living allowing you to be more fully engaged in life.
- Create greater compassion and empathy for oneself and others.
- Create opportunities in the work environment that allows individuals and teams greater emotional clarity.
- Manage more effectively.
- Better manager-employee relationships and healthier team dynamics.
Then working with Maureen is for you!
Whether it be speaking or delving deeper into the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Program, Maureen can create a program for you based on the needs of the client.
Mindfulness has been tested for not only over 30 years now by Jon Kabit-Zinn and many others, but also over thousands of years by Buddhists and Yogis.
Leading the Ordinary to the Extraordinary
Maureen believes that we are the leaders of our own beings. This session will give us the opportunity to delve deeper into that which we are looking for.
During our time together for the Mindful Leadership, we will learn these key aspects:
- What are strengths and weaknesses are as individuals and how we can work with them.
- Developing our Why?! What is it that drives us. What is it that we look forward to every morning?!
- How can we look at our day and carve out time for what's important to us?
- The way to cultivate your intention and use it to make an impact is through an acronym we call TAIWA.
- And more!
- If we can grow individually, we can grow exponentially to heal ourselves and the world.
- A certificate of completion
This topic is best for longer times together such an all day or weekend workshop.
Living Courageously with an Open Heart
Our world is full of threats and obstacles of fear and hatred whether they be in person or virtual. Due to past conditioning, our future may seem very limited and scary and it may feel as though we are loosing sight of the way we communicate through technology and social media. We may feel closed off to others even when we may be sitting right next to those that we love most.
During our time together we will
- Look at the obstacles that block our growth with a mindful point of view.
- We will work on ways to move forward in a substantial way creating opportunities for us to blossom in our own lives.
- We will learn ways to reconnect with others in tangible ways with an open heart and mind.