Yoga Teacher Training
Apply and submit application by Wednesday, November 30 for savings!
Contact Maureen for details prior to applying to program.
Save $500 off the 200 hour program and $1,997 off the 300 hour program.
Deadline to apply is Friday, November 30.
Contact Maureen at email@example.com for details and deposit requirement.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
at The Yoga Room, Niles, Ohio
Want to deepen your yoga practice? Learn more about yourself? Interested in teaching yoga?
Whether you’re just getting started or looking to continue your education I invite you to apply.
If you are ready to:
- Transform your life
- Build your confidence
- Find your inner voice
- Inspire others
- Go deep
- Become a yoga teacher
200-HOUR TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM INCLUDES:
- Advanced study of asana (proper alignment, benefits and potential risks)
- Principles of anatomy
- Science and art of sequencing
- How to observe bodies
- Informed use of props to improve or modify a posture
- Cultivating your voice
- Practice teaching
- Yoga history and philosophy
- The Business of Yoga
WHY THIS TEACHER TRAINING IS UNIQUE?
- Lineage & Experience: We've refined our comprehensive curriculum over 13 years.
- Intelligent Sequencing: Learn the art and science of designing and delivering a safe class.
- Learn to truly teach: This program isn't about memorizing and reciting sequences. Instead emphasis is placed on teaching principles for clearly instructing and placement of bodies into alignment.
- Find Yourself: Space and opportunity to find your own teaching style.
200 hours, a lifetime of benefits. Begin an inner journey of self discovery, strengthen your personal yoga practice and learn the skills to teach yoga and transform the lives of others. Earn a 200-Hour Yoga Certification recognized by Yoga Alliance.
We’re all about an accessible approach to learning paired with practical hands on experience. Whether you decide to actually teach yoga or not, you will cultivate life skills and observing the many other life lessons of yoga will heavily influence your life off the mat, changing how you navigate situations, think, interact and connect with the world around you.
Learn to live with purpose and authenticity and help your students and those around you do the same.