Minimum grade of C- in MATH 166 or MATH 166H
Thomas' Calculus, Early Transcendentals, 14th Edition, by George Thomas, Jr., Maurice D. Weir and Joel Hass. The course will cover chapters 12-16.
You do not have to purchase the hard copy of the book; but you will need the access code to do the online homework (this comes with access to a digital copy of the book), this can be purchased separately.
Students are encouraged to attend the lecture time they registered for (note students must go to the recitation you registered for). However, students may attend any lecture time as long as there are available seats in the classroom. Attendance is not required; but remember it is the student's responsibility to make sure they have learned the material.
List of lecture times and locations
- MWF, 8:00am-8:50am, ???, with Steve Butler
- MWF, 10:00am-10:50am, ???, with Pablo Raúl Stinga
- MWF, 1:10pm-2:00pm, ???, with Pablo Raúl Stinga
- MWF, 2:10pm-3:00pm, ???, with Yiu Tung Poon
- MWF, 4:10pm-5:00pm, ???, with Fritz Keinert
- MWF, 4:10pm-5:00pm, ???, with Yiu Tung Poon
- Exam 1 - Thursday, September 26, ???? (class cancelled on Friday, September 27)
- Exam 2 - Thursday, October 24, ???? (class cancelled on Friday, October 25)
- Exam 3 - Thursday, December 5, ???? (class cancelled on Friday, December 6)
- Final exam - not yet scheduled; to take place sometime between December 16-20. Do not make any travel plans to leave Ames before noon on Friday, December 20 before the final exam has been scheduled.
This course complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Sect 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. If you have a disability and anticipate needing accommodations in this course, please read the Math Student Disability Accommodation Policy and contact your primary instructor as soon as you become aware of your need (even if you have not yet obtained all the documentation). Requests for accommodations that are retroactive to contacting your primary instructor will not be honored.
You will need to obtain a SAN form with recommendations for accommodations from the Student Accessibility Services, located in Room 1076 on the main floor of the Student Services Building. Please call them at 515-294-7220 or email email@example.com.