IEEE MASS 2019
Monterey, CA, USA
November 4 - 7, 2019
Call for Workshop Proposals
The 16th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Smart Systems (IEEE MASS 2019) is the meeting point for leading researchers in the thriving area of wireless ad hoc communications, sensor, and actuator networks. Topics of IEEE MASS cover a large range of scientific areas, spanning topics from computer science, physics, embedded systems, electrical engineering, control theory, as well as application areas such as disaster recovery and rescue operations, environmental monitoring, smart cities, smart grids, health applications, and many more.
Continuing this tradition, the 16th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Smart Systems (MASS) will be held in Monterey, CA, USA, on Nov. 4-7, 2019. Since its very beginning in 2004, MASS also offers a range of associated workshops, which cover special topics and applications in wireless ad hoc and sensor networks. During the last years, up to ten workshops have been held each year in conjunction with MASS, with some of the workshops already having seen their seventh edition. Each workshop will provide an arena for presentations and discussions about a special topic of relevance to MASS. IEEE MASS 2019 now invites the submission of workshop proposals.
- Proposal Submission: April 30, 2019
- Notification: May 15, 2019
Workshop Submission Instructions
Proposals should be submitted in a maximum 3-page PDF file, containing the following information:
- Workshop title
- Abstract (maximum 200 words)
- The topics of the workshop and how it relates to MASS
- Workshop organizers, including contact information, short bio, affiliation and previous experience with organising scientific events
- Proposed Technical Program Committee (tentative)
- Planned review procedures
- Planned format:
- Expected duration of the workshop (half-day or full-day)
- Keynotes, panels, invited presentations, submitted presentations, etc.)
- Equipment and space requirements
- A rough estimate of the number of participants and their profile
- Information on previous editions (hosting conference, date, and number of attendees), if any.
The tentative calendar of the workshops is:
- Paper Submission Deadline: July 23, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: August 23, 2019
- Camera-ready version: Aug 30, 2019 (Firm deadline)
The proposals should be sent to the MASS 2019 workshop chairs, Xinbing Wang and Ilker Demirkol, at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, with the email subject tag [MASS 2019 Workshop Proposal].