I am a postdoctoral fellow at the Max Planck Institute of Mathematics in Bonn, working in the team of Don Zagier. I recently defended my PhD thesis at the Université Paris 6 Pierre-et-Marie-Curie under the supervision of Damien Calaque and Pierre Lochak.
Here you can find my CV.
I'm currently interested in topological, geometrical and arithmetical aspects of the theory of KZB associators and its applications, in particular those concerning representation theory and mathematical physics.
Drafts (soon on the arXiv):
- Ellipsitomic associators (joint with Damien Calaque), draft version.
- Surface Drinfeld torsors I: higher genus theory, draft version.
- On the operadicity of the universal KZ log-connection, rough version (to be revised thoroughly).
Work in progress:
- Differential equations and asymptotic behaviour of the ellipsitomic KZB associator.
- On linear independence of iterated congruence Eisenstein integrals (joint with Nils Matthes).
- Surface Drinfeld torsors II: orbital theory.
- Parenthesized tangles and twists of associators (joint with Hisatoshi Kodani).
- Universal origami KZB connection.
Not intended to be published:
- Contributions to the theory of KZB associators, PhD thesis, October 2018, PDF.
- Iterated integrals of modular forms for congruence subgroups, Stockholm, May 2019, PDF.
- Contributions à la théorie des associateurs KZB, slides of my PhD defense, PDF.
Scientific travels & Events:
- Montpellier (7-12 Sep. 2019): Workshop "VMZs en quantification par déformation".
- Bonn (29 Jul.-02 Aug. 2019): Conference on "Integrability, Geometry and Moduli"
- Edinburgh (7-14 June 2019): Workshop "Geometric representation theory and low-dimensional topology".
- Stockholm (21-24 May 2019): Masterclass "Elliptic Motives".
- Paris (18-20th May 2019): Séminaire "Philosophie et Mathématiques (ENS-Ulm)".
- Zurich (1-12 April 2019): Workshop "Modular forms, periods and scattering amplitudes".