Phd Candidate in Finance
I am also affiliated through a research cooperation with Artnet, New York.
I am on the job market and will be available for interviews at the 2019 FMA meeting in San Diego and the AFA/ASSA meetings in Atlanta.
- Alternative investments/ finance of art and conspicuous consumption goods
- Corporate and venture finance
- Gender economics
- Corporate strategy
My research agenda centers around the three fields alternative investments, entrepreneurship and strategy. The question underlying my research is how information asymmetries affect prices and the behavior of various market participants.
In order to study this question I combine elements from financial markets, organizational behavior and social psychology.
I am passionate about exploring new and unique data sources and empirical methods.
Background at a glance
- Since January 2018: Visiting Scholar, Yale School of Management, The US
- Since April 2017: Research collaboration with Artnet, The US
- September 2015 - expected 2019: Ph.D in Finance, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
- June 2014 - September 2015: Management Consultant, Capgemini Consulting, Germany
- 2012 - 2014: Double M.Sc. in Finance and Strategy, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
- 2008 - 2011: B.Sc. in International Business, Maastricht University, The Netherlands