Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Member IEEE,
Masters in Physics, M.Phil in Electronics, Quid-I-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan,
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science,
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, 44000, Islamabad, Pakistan.
I did M.Sc Physics from the Department of Physics and M.Phil from the Department of Electronics Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan in 2001 and 2004, respectively. Under the supervision of Dr. Nadeem Javaid, I completed Ph.D. from the COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad, Pakistan in 2016 with the thesis entitled, On Network Lifetime Maximization In Wireless Sensor Networks with Sink Mobility. Recently, I am working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science, COMSATS IIT, Islamabad, Pakistan.
My research interests include, Underwater Wireless Sensor Networks and Energy Management.
- Research productivity award 2016
- Research productivity award 2015
- Research productivity award 2014
- Session chair in “The 6th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies” ANT 2015, June 2-5, 2015 in London, United Kingdom
Reviewer/Technical Program Committee Member
- The 13th International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC 2017)
- 14th International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT'16)
- KSII Transactions on Internet and Information System
- Computers & Electrical Engineering
- Journal of Communications and Networks
- 4th IEEE BASNet’13, Halifax, Canada, 2013.
- International Journal of Electronics and Communications
- Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks
Communication Over Sensors (ComSense) Research Lab
Department of Computer Science,
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, 44000