Visualising GEoDATA With Mapbox
A simple introduction to using Mapbox to present and visualise your geographical data.
Contents of Material:
- Info provides some background about Mapbox.
- Data explains the data set used in creating Maps 1-6.
- First Steps explains how to create a mapbox account and load some data to mapbox.
- Studio is an optional step. This explains how to style basemap layers without programming (possibly an interesting first step to learning some of the capabilities and functionality)
- Maps 1-6: provide a step-by-step guide with example code to gradually building a 3D interactive map of new building development in Melbourne (shown in the video below).
- Feel free to deviate from these pages as you grow more confident and start to explore more capabilities and functionality
We look forward to seeing your Mapbox creations!