I am a 5th year PhD student at Brown University's Computer Science Department, studying anonymity and privacy in distributed networks under the guidance of advisors Anna Lysyanskaya (cryptography) and Eli Upfal (machine learning). My first two years of graduate studies at Brown were funded by The MITRE Corp's Accelerated Graduate Degree Program.
- M Ando, A Lysyanskaya, and E Upfal. “Practical and Provably Secure Onion Routing.” in Proc ICALP, 2018.
- M Ando and E Upfal. “Minimizing Operational Cost for Zero Information Leakage.” in Proc IEEE ICC, 2017.
- M Ando, JD Guttman, AR Papaleo, and J Scire. “Hash-based TPM Signatures for the Quantum World,” in Proc ACNS. June, 2016, pp 77–94.
- M Ando and JD Guttman. “Composable Bounds on Information Flow from Distribution Differences,” in Proc QASA/ESORICS. September, 2015, pp 13–29.
- M Ando. “From Chaos to Secret Key Agreement.” in Proc IEEE ICC, 2011, pp 1–5.
- M Ando, “The Use of a Logistic Map for Key Generation, MEng thesis, EECS, MIT, Cambridge, MA, 2010.
- M Ando. “Estimating Normal Vectors of Triangulated Surfaces,” The MIT Undergraduate Journal of Mathematics, 2005, pp 1–12.
- "Practical and Provably Secure Onion Routing" @ ICALP 2018.
- “Minimizing Operational Cost for Zero Information Leakage" @IEEE ICC 2017.
- "Hash-based TPM Signatures for the Quantum World" @ANCS 2016.
- “Composable Bounds on Information Flow from Distribution Differences" @QASA/ESORICS 2015.
- “From Chaos to Secret Key Agreement" @IEEE ICC 2011.
- S Boyer, N Venna, and M Ando. Information Technology Security Assessment System. BitSight Technologies, Inc. (Cambridge, MA, US), assignee. United States Patent 9973524. 15 May 2018. Print.
- M Ando. Secret Key Generation. MIT (Cambridge, MA, US), assignee. United States Patent 9319877. 19 Apr. 2016. Print.