Calling all farmers:
We need your knowledge and ideas to shape the future of agriculture in Maine!
How can state government and other service and education providers better support YOU?
Please help us develop an assessment of farmer needs and priorities to inform program development, state government, and service and education providers supporting farmers and Maine’s agricultural economy.
Attend an upcoming work session to share your thoughts about what you need to strengthen your farm business and grow Maine agriculture.
This effort is being coordinated by AGCOM, CEI, Cooperative Extension, Maine Farmland Trust, Maine Food Strategy, MOFGA, and the Maine Sustainable Agriculture Society
Unable to make a meeting? Add your input via survey below.
Farmer Needs Assessment Webinar & Survey
View the 1.5 hour webinar where farmers answered questions and provided input on needs for their business and livelihood. View the webinar and then add your own input on the specific questions in the survey,
Farmer Outreach Work Sessions
WHEN & WHERE
- At the following Cooperative Extension Offices
Skowhegan, Nov 27, 10am-12pm, 7 County Dr.
- RESCHEDULED! December 13, 10 a.m. -12 p.m. 7 County Dr.
- Ellsworth, November 30, 9:30 - 11:30 a.m., 63 Boggy Brook Rd.
- Lisbon Falls, December 6, 9:30 - 11:30 a.m., 24 Main St.
- Falmouth, December 11, 3 - 5 p.m., 75 Clearwater Dr.
- Presque Isle, January 8, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. (Snow Date Jan 15, 10am-12pm), 57 Houlton Rd.
- Waldoboro, January 10 from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. (Snow Date Jan 30, 10am-12pm), 377 Manktown Rd.
- At the Maine Agricultural Trades Show
- January 16, 5 - 6 p.m., 76 Community Dr., Augusta
- January 17, 10 - 11:30 a.m.
- Remote Option
- Webinar, Nov 27, 7-8pm – must RSVP for link to join. See above for link to view.
RSVP’s are appreciated! Maineagneeds@gmail.com
Stay connected at www.facebook.com/maineagneeds
Webinar! If you can't make any of the upcoming meetings, please register for the remote teleconference on
November 27, 7 - 8p.m.
This webinar recording will also be available online.