RecalBoxER simplifies adding games to systems running RecalBox. Features:
- Add roms via a drag + drop operation, with the following facilities:
- Visual cues if the rom file format won't work on the system.
- De-tag file names by hold shift (e.g. "ActRaiser (J) (BS) [!].smc" becomes "ActRaiser.smc"
- Unzip once dropped.
- Specify a folder to unzip to once dropped (for where system game roms may conflict if all sat flat under system rom directory)
- Re-zip any archive file to ".zip" format (supported by a lot of systems). E.g. "ActRaiser.7z" becomes "ActRaiser.zip"
- Warnings about overwrites.
- Show systems info:
- What rom formats it accepts
- The readme file, giving any controller info etc.
- View the RecalBox games database - identify any missing info
- Built in file explorer:
- Shortcuts to your Downloads folder, local/network roms folder and recalbox system folder - makes rom management simple.
- Just drag and drop from here to add roms
- Built in Web viewer to source and download roms.
- RecalBox Manager also built in:
- Allows to to restart Emulation Station + Recalbox straight from the application (handy for rom management)
- Monitor your recalbox system and change settings without using a web browser.