CPWizBiz is a companion app to Headkaze's excellent CPWizard. It allows you to show controls, game manuals, marquees and game information/images for all systems, not just MAME. It's ideal for multi-monitor games rigs, allowing you to show additional info on a second monitor. However, it can also be run on single display setups, the controls showing briefly at game launch or when a specific key is pressed. Some features:
- Show Game controls accommodating any in-emulator or in-game remaps.
- Show System Controller components on your rig.
- Automatically display images for Systems, Controllers, Developers and others..
- Show information about a game such as the game bio, game type, number of players etc.
- Sub-layouts allowing you to cycle through 'sub-screens' of information.
- Full admin interface, allowing you to edit setups, layouts etc on-the-fly (make changes in the interface and see final result on the second monitor).
- Adds to CPWizard functionality, allowing:
- Batch resizing of any images
- Changing Z-index of images
- Other batch functions like changing groups of labels, colours etc
- Adds a 'Preserve Aspect' option to layouts to prevent stretching
- Master/Slave configuration - Edit setups on slave laptop/PC or offline. Synced via dropbox. Meaning you can leave your master setup running without having to use the admin interface on this. Setups updated instantaneously.
- ** MARQUEE EDITOR!!! **
- - Autogenerate Marquees from image paths
- - Add images, animation (flash or gif), vidoes (local or youtube link) + scroller texts to a custom marquee
- - Flashy text generator - makes styalized text from game name.
- - In-app image searcher to find logos, backgrounds, fanart etc
- - In-app game info searcher
- - Video Intros before marquee display (e.g. for console boots)
- Manage system assets and troubleshoot any naming convention issues.
- Loads of other stuff...
Stigzler - Lead