Call for Flea Market Vendors
The show site is primitive, no electric hook-ups. Camping with hook-ups nearby at the River Ridge Campground.
$25.00 per lot ~~~ Lots size is approximately 20' X 30' or 600 sq. ft.
Potluck for vendors and exhibitors - Thursday at 6pm. Meat provided by MAEA Inc.
Rules, terms and conditions:
1. No Alcohol on your lot or booth;
2. Midland Antique Engine Association Inc. assumes no responsibility for injury to any person, including patrons, patrons of Vendor, Vendor and family members, agents or employees; no loss or destruction of Vendor's property including property which Vendors has on loan or consignment from others on account of theft, loss, destruction, fire, wind, hailstorm, tornados, flooding and any and all other natural causes or Acts of God. Midland Antique Engine Association Inc. will not be held responsible for any or all claims arising under this paragraph;
3. All local and state taxes, licenses and permits are responsibility of Vendor;
4. No refunds under any circumstances or reason whatsoever will be given and the Show and Flea Market will be held regardless of weather conditions, rain or shine;
5. As a contractual matter, no utilities or electricity has been guaranteed to be supplied by Midland Antique Engine Association Inc to Vendor.
6. All of Vendor's property left on the Grounds more then 6 hours after the close of the Show are conclusively deemed abandoned without necessity of legal process and may be disposed of during clean up.
For more vendor information please contact Ron Breternitz at (989) 708-5028. If you don't get Ron, call Sharon Riggie at (989) 859-0206