Midland Antique Engine Association Inc.
Our Mission -- Midland Antique Engine Association Inc. is a non-profit 501-C-3 organization dedicated to the education of all ages in the history and mechanics of engines, tractors, and associated equipment.
2019 MAEA Antique Tractor Pull Schedule.
Date / Location / Weigh-In / Start Time
Saturday, June 8th, 2019/Club Grounds/10:00 am/Noon
Sunday, July 14th, 2019/Club Grounds - Show Pull/10:00 am/Noon (Following Parade)
Saturday, August 24th, 2019/Club Grounds/10:00 am/Noon - Potluck Lunch before pull
Plow Day - Saturday September 14th, 2019/Location & Time TBD
Fall Pull Fest:
Saturday, September 28th, 2019/Club Grounds/Approx 8 am (Time Tentative)/Remus Bandit Sled - See Rules Section for more info.
Saturday, September 29th, 2019/Club Grounds/10:00 am/Noon (Time Tentative) - Benefit for Cancer Awareness
In the event of inclement weather or need of additional information, please call Gage at
(989) 513-1412, or email email@example.com.
About the club
- You are invited to attend any of our meetings! Our club meets once a month, on the first Tuesday of the month at 7pm at the clubhouse. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more info about meetings and membership.
- Our meetings are full of great discussions and valuable support from fellow engine enthusiasts. You don't need an engine or tractor to be a member, just an interest in the mission.
- Members: The club membership currently stands at about 94 families.
- Dues: Membership is $25 per household, this includes head of household, spouse, and all family members living in the household 17 years old and under.
MAEAI does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.