Midland Antique Engine Association Inc.
Our Mission -- Midland Antique Engine Association Inc. is a non-profit 501-C-3 organization dedicated to the education of all ages in the history and mechanics of engines, tractors, and associated equipment.
2018 MAEA Antique Tractor Pull Schedule.
Date / Location / Weigh-In / Start Time
Saturday, May 12th, 2018/Club Grounds/10:00 am/Noon
Saturday, June 23rd, 2018/Club Grounds/10:00 am/Noon - Possible Transfer Sled Pull, otherwise Dead Weight (TBA)
Sunday, July 15th, 2018/Club Grounds - Show Pull/10:00 am/Noon (Following Parade)
Saturday, August 25th, 2018/Club Grounds/10:00 am/Noon - Potluck Lunch before pull
Saturday, October 13th, 2018/Club Grounds/10:00 am/Noon - Benefit Pull for Cancer Awareness
In the event of inclement weather or need of additional information, please call Gage at
(989) 513-1412, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the club
- You are invited to attend any of our meetings! Our club meets once a month, on the first Tuesday of the month at 7pm at the clubhouse. E-mail us at email@example.com to find out more info about meetings and membership.
- Our meetings are full of great discussions and valuable support from fellow engine enthusiasts. You don't need an engine or tractor to be a member, just an interest in the mission.
- Members: The club membership currently stands at about 94 families.
- Dues: Membership is $25 per household, this includes head of household, spouse, and all family members living in the household 17 years old and under.
MAEAI does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.