We are so excited to see all our Lydiksen Students participate in our 2019 Science Fair! Here you will find all the info needed for student participation including registration and tips for a great project.
- To demonstrate that ‘Science is fun’!
- To stimulate and nourish a fond interest in Science.
- To promote understanding of and creativity in the Scientific Method of Investigation.
- To promote self-discipline (character trait) necessary to accomplish the project.
- To promote science education at all grades by individual presentation of science projects.
- To give the students a sense of pride and accomplishment derived from participation.
- To foster a lifelong appreciation of scientific processes in an increasingly technological society.
- To promote educational links among parents, school, community, and the world.
* PLEASE NOTE DATES CHANGES BELOW*
Science Fair Workshop + Sign-up
Wednesday, February 6th > 3-4pm and 6-7pm
Science Project Drop-off
Monday, March 25th > 8-9:30am and 3-4pm
Family Science Night + Open House
Wednesday, March 27th > 6pm - 7:30pm