I am a PhD Student in Computer Vision and Robotics with Vision for Robotics Lab at ETH Zurich since 2015. I was previously a research fellow in Computer Vision and Machine Learning at the Intelligent Systems Research Laboratory, University of Reading and before at Augmented Reality and Digital Interactivity Group/Tecgraf , Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro.
Main interests: 3D Reconstruction, Feature detection, SLAM, Camera Calibration, Object detection and Machine Learning.
- L Teixeira, F Maffra, M Moos, M Chli - VI-RPE: Visual-Inertial Relative Pose Estimation for Aerial Vehicles - IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L/IROS 2018) [paper]
- R Mascaro, L Teixeira, T Hinzmann, R Siegwart, M Chli - GOMSF: Graph-Optimization based Multi-Sensor Fusion for robust UAV pose estimation - International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2018) [paper]
- L Teixeira, I Alzugaray, M Chli - Autonomous Aerial Inspection Using Visual-Inertial Robust Localization and Mapping - 11th Conference on Field and Service Robotics (FSR 2017) [paper]
- L Teixeira, M Chli - Real-time Local 3D Reconstruction for Aerial Inspection using Superpixel Expansion - IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2017) [paper]
- F Maffra, L Teixeira, Z Chen, M Chli - Loop-closure detection in urban scenes for autonomous robot navigation - 5th International Conference on 3D Vision [paper]
- I Alzugaray, L Teixeira, M Chli - Short-term UAV Path-Planning with Monocular-Inertial SLAM in the Loop - IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2017) [paper]
- J Surber, L Teixeira, M Chli - Robust Visual-Inertial Localization with Weak GPS Priors for Repetitive UAV Flights - IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2017) [paper]
- L Teixeira, M Chli - Real-time mesh-based scene estimation for aerial inspection - IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS) [paper]
Check older publications on my google scholar