If you would like to support our club and get involved in road vehicle preservation, please consider joining our club.
We have three levels of Membership:
- Full individual membership is open to anyone over the age of 18 and costs £10.00 per year
- Family membership is for between 2 and 6 people living at the same address and costs £15.00 per year. Anyone over the age of 18 has full voting rights
- Junior Membership is open to anyone under the age of 21 and costs £7.50 per year. Junior members do not have voting rights.
Members benefit from:
- biannual newsletters
- Invites to our social events, which usually include a private trip to a museum or other place of historical interest, with food!
- Contact with like-minded people, some with expert knowledge if you need it.
- Opportunity to meet local engines owners and possibly have-a-go
- Opportunity to get involved with organising a steam event
You can join online, using the form below:
NB - There are two options for taking payment. Please choose whichever suits you best.
'Bank Transfer' is the preferred option (more of you money goes to the club) but you will need your sort code and account numbers. These can be found on your debit card.
'Pay By card' goes via PayPal, but you don't need a PayPal account. Simply choose to pay by debit or credit card on the next page.
If you prefer to pay off line:
Print off the membership form here and post it, along with your cheque, to:LTEC MembershipBankside HouseHaugh RoadTodmordenLancashire OL14 6BU
Please make cheque payable to Lancashire Traction Engine Club Ltd