I've been creating both graphic and performative art from very young age. More recently, I've became interested in the creation of music and cinema. My father Frank Lambertino is a painter educated at the Art Institute of Chicago.
- VVH - Virus del Vampirismo Humano. Short Film. 13:46. Oaxaca, Mexico. 2015.
- Spring Rebirth at Laughing Lotus SF. Documentary. 4:30. San Francisco, CA, USA, 2018.
- Introduction to Linguistics at SJSU. Promotional video.
- Symphonia Robotica. Music Video. 7:58. Oregon, USA. 2010.
- Holding Flame. Documentary footage. Burningman, USA. 2009.
- 2017/05/21 - Upon a Sunlit Stone. Poem. Performed at Laughing Lotus SF on the 2017 Spring Graduation Ceremony for Love School (Yoga Teacher Training).