Software and Hardware Guides and Tutorials
- The Scratch website
- ScratchEd website - Scratch for Educators, with extensive resources and materials
- Coder Kids TX - Scratch Jr projects for kids
- Project-Based Learning with Scratch - A music curriculum unit using Scratch
- Creative Computing - A Scratch curriculum guide from the ScratchEd team
- Logo Summer Institutes 2018 Scratch Studio
- Setting up Scratch Teacher Accounts
- Scratch 3.0 Preview
- Scratch 3.0 FAQ
- Scratch Resources - an extensive collection compiled by Gianna Colson
- ScratchEd Summer Series: Get Started with Creative Computing!
- Getting Unstuck - Scratch challenge, month of July 2018
- The Hummingbird Kit website - project tutorials, reference, and product information
- Hummingbird Scratch Block Descriptions
- Hummingbird and Micro:Bit Adapter Set Up
- Bluetooth BirdBlox (BLE Adapter) Set Up
- Building different types of Mechanisms: crank and piston, string and servo, cable pulley system
- Create Movement with Motors
- TurtleStich - Coded Embroidery
- Snap! website - a version of Scratch with advanced programming features
- TurtleArt website - an app for exploring the intersection of art and programming
- Finch Robot - a ready to program bot, no building required, from the folks who brought us Hummingbird.
- VEX IQ - program with web-based Modkit for VEX, a Scratch-like blocks language. Simple VEX IQ bot instructions.
- LogoTurtle - a low cost drawing robot you can build and program with Logo. Curriculum ideas. Command reference.
- LightLogo - an Adafruit NeoPixel ring attached to an Arduino programmed with a variant of Logo.
- BeetleBlocks - a web-based blocks programming environment for creating in 3D. Creations can be downloaded in STL format for 3D printing.
- Paper Circuits - paper, copper tape, and Makey Makey and/or Hummingbird
- Wearable Technology - small electronic device that can be worn on the body as accessories
- Dash and Dot - resources for using these robots.