Regents Review Info
- Regents Review Links & Website [Mr. Sheehan]
- You Tube channel entitled 'John Crisci'
- HMX Earth Science Review web page [Hommock's MS]
- Mr. Robinson's Earth Science Page: Interactive Regents Exams
- Archived NYS Regents Exams / Keys [NYSED]
- Archived NYS Regents Exams [NYS Library]
- Interactive Earth Science Regents Exams [Mr. Burrows & Zach Miller, East Ramapo SD]
Review your Active Study Techniques
'Active' study means you're able to produce evidence of your own study: paraphrasing notes, re-creating diagrams with labels, flash-cards, notes taken from a textbook, 'nuggets' added to practice regents questions, ...
- The Math You Need When You Need It [SERC Carleton]
- Study Guides & Strategies [Joe Landsberger]
- Key Study Skills Tools to Achieve Academic Success [MyCollegeSuccessStory.com]
When and What are there Regents Review Sessions?
These are voluntary and student driven. Each takes place in Rm. 147 during on:
May 14, 2018 (Monday) May 21, 2018 May 29, 2018 June 11, 2018
How do I know if I'm eligible to take the Regents Exam?
- Students are consistently kept appraised of their eligibility status throughout the school year.
- Parents and Administrators are immediately notified of concerns via phone calls, email, and snail mail.
- If ever in doubt, ask Mrs. McArdle :-)
When and What are the two parts of the Regents Exam?
- The Part D: Lab Practical is administered first, during the regular school day. The Lab Practical takes place during the first week of June (sometimes the second week).
- The Written portions (Parts A - C) will take place during Regents Exam Week, on June 14, 2018 at 7:40 a.m.
Where do I take the Regents Exam?
Most students will be assigned to the high school gym and classrooms throughout the building. Students' individual locations will be shared with them as soon as that information is known.
What do I bring with me to the Regents Exam?
- 2 sharpened pencils
- 2 pens (blue or black ballpoint ink)
- a simple, 4-function calculator or scientific calculator (Reminder: graphing calculators are NOT PERMITTED for use during the Regents Exam)
- a clear plastic bottle of water (if you wish)
- NO cell phones, electronics, or bags of any kind - leave these AT HOME. Phone calls can be made from the main office.
How long do I have to finish the Regents Exam?
You will have up to three hours to finish the Regents Exam.
What if I miss the Regents Exam?
Call the High School to learn details about the next test offering in August, and in what school district it will be offered. Contact your Guidance Counselor to assist you in getting signed up.
When will I know my grade on the Regents Exam?
Regents Exam grades, along with the grade you've earned in the course for the year will be posted on your electronic report card as soon as they are available. Mrs. McArdle does not give out grades by phone or email.