I am a post-doctoral researcher at the Computer Vision and Geometry group headed by Prof. Marc Pollefeys. Before joining the group in 2017, I was a member of the Biomedical Image Analysis group at Imperial College London, where I obtained my PhD under the supervision of Prof. Daniel Rueckert. My research focuses on machine learning for medical image analysis.
- October 2017: Code for our cardiac image segmentation framework is now publicly available.
- September 2017: Third place in the cardiac MR image segmentation challenge held by STACOM @ MICCAI 2017 with this contribution.
- August 2017: Our paper on employing weak annotations for medical image analysis problems is now on arXiv. Check it out here.
- June 2017: Our paper on standard scan-plane detection in fetal ultrasound got accepted for publication in IEEE TMI. See the pre-print here.
- May 2017: Our paper on multi-atlas segmentation using partially annotated data got accepted for publication in IEEE TPAMI. Have a look at the paper here.
- March 2017: I started working as a post-doctoral researcher in the CVG group at ETH Zurich.