I am Assistant Research Professor at University of Connecticut . My mentor is Fabrice Baudoin. Before Connecticut, I was a postdoctoral researcher at Instituto de Ciencias Matematicas, Madrid where I worked with José María Martell. I received my PhD from Université Paris-Sud and The Australian National University in 2014, under the supervision of Pascal Auscher and Thierry Coulhon.
Publications and Preprints
- (with P. Alonso-Ruiz, F. Baudoin, L. Rogers, N. Shanmugalingam, A. Teplyaev) BV functions and Besov spaces associated with Dirichlet spaces, submitted. arXiv:1806.03428
- (with R. Bañuelos and F. Baudoin) Gundy-Varopoulos martingale transforms and their projection operators on manifolds and vector bundles, submitted. arXiv:1802.02410, Video
- (with T. Coulhon and B. Hua) Riesz transforms for bounded Laplacians on graphs, submitted. arXiv:1708.05476
- (with J. M. Martell and C. Prisuelos-Arribas) Conical square functions for degenerate elliptic operators, accepted by Adv. Calc. Var. arXiv:1610.05952
- Hardy spaces on metric measure spaces with generalized sub-Gaussian heat kernel estimates, J. Aust. Math. Soc. 104, no. 2, 162–194, 2018. arXiv:1603.05379
- (with T. Coulhon, J. Feneuil and E. Russ) Riesz transform for 1≤p≤2 without Gaussian heat kernel bound, J. Geom. Anal. 27, no. 2, 1489–1514, 2017. arXiv 1510.08275
- Sub-Gaussian heat kernel estimates and quasi Riesz transforms for 1≤p≤2, Publ. Mat. 59, no. 2, 313–338, 2015. arXiv 1401.2279
- Quasi Riesz transforms, Hardy spaces and generalized sub-Gaussian heat kernel estimates, Ph.D. thesis, with the abstract in Bull. Aust. Math. Soc. 92, no. 3, 508–510, 2015.
- (with J. Zhao) Weyl transform and generalized spectrogram associated with quaternion Heisenberg group, Bull. Sci. Math. 136, no. 2, 127–143, 2012.
MATH 2410Q: Elementary Differential Equations, Sections 007 and 009, Fall 2018
MATH 3160Q: Probability, Sections 001 and 004, Spring 2018
MATH 2410Q: Elementary Differential Equations, Sections 005 and 011, Fall 2017