I am a Ph.D. candidate in School of Computing, National University of Singapore, advised by Prof. Terence Sim and Prof. Shuicheng Yan. My research interest is mainly computer vision and image understanding, particularly face and human analytics, semantic segmentation and object detection.
- Our paper "Understanding Humans in Crowded Scenes: Deep Nested Adversarial Learning and A New Benchmark for Multi-Human Parsing" received the Best Student Paper Award in ACM MM 2018. News Report
- We will organize the CVPR 2018 Workshop on Visual Understanding of Humans in Crowd Scene (VUHCS 2018). This workshop is collaborated by NUS, CMU and SYSU. VUHCS2018 invites both paper submission and challenge participation. See more details of our Multi-Human Parsing challenge here.
- Our Team: NUS-Qihoo_DPNs (CLS-LOC) won 1st place in object localization tracks in ImageNet ILSVRC 2017. Here is the presentation slides of the talk at ILSVRC 2017.
- Our team: NUS-Qihoo_DPNs (DET) won 2nd place in object detection tracks in ILSVRC 2017.
- Our team won 2nd place in Visual Understanding of Humans in Crowd Scene & the 1st Look into Person (LIP) Challenges on Human Parsing and Pose Estimation
- Our team won 1st place in The Fourth Emotion Recognition in the Wild Challenge 2018 at ACM International Conference on Multimodel Interaction.
2015 - present PhD Student, School of Computing, National University of Singapore. Advisors: Terence Sim, Shuicheng Yan
2015 - present Research Associate, SAP Innovation Center Networks, Singapore
2014 - 2015 Research Assistant, Singapore University of Technology and Design
2010 - 2014 Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University
2010 - 2014 Minor in Computing, Nanyang Technological University
- 2017 Winner Prize of Object Localization Task (2a/2b) in ILSVRC 2017, Team: NUS_Qihoo_DPNs
- 2016 Winner Prize of Group base emotion recognition challenge in ICMI 2016.
- Organizer of the CVPR 2018 Workshop on Visual Understanding of Humans in Crowd Scene.
- PC member for ACM MM 2017, 2018.
- Invited Reviewer for TCSVT, TMM, TBIOM, MVAP.
- Invited Reviewers for CVPR, ECCV, IJCAI, FG, ICMI.