They Do Good Theatre.
We Make It Happen.
Welcome to the Official Website for the Leander High School Theatre Boosters
Another fabulous LHS Theatre Season is on the way! See dates below.
- The Musical Comedy Murders of 1940 (September 2023)
- The Monster Bash (October 2023)
- Chemical Imbalance: A Jekyll & Hyde Story (October 2023)
- The Show About Shows (November 2023)
- Devised Work (November 2023)
- Matilda (January 2024)
- Scenes & Monologues Showcase (February 2024)
- Dark Road (February 2024)
- Scenes From Heartbreak House (March 2024)
- Steel Magnolias (April 2024)
- Dearly Beloved (May 2024)
- United Plays of America (May 2024)
- All in the Timing (May 2024)
- W;T (May 2024)
- Senior Showcase (May 2024)
Many Hands Make Light Work
We thank the Leander community for the support we receive year after year.
The LHS Theatre Booster club is a 501c3 volunteer organization that promotes and helps to fund theatre arts at Leander High School by generating parental, student memberships along with volunteering, concessions sales, fundraising activities, and local corporate business partnerships. Our program is almost completely self-funded so every donation – large or small is important.
Participation in the organization is open to all. You don’t need to have a student in the cast or crew – all with an interest in supporting theatre arts are welcome to join and get involved!
Meet our Director
Campbell Duncan is beginning his seventeenth year teaching, and his second at the helm of LHS Theatre. A graduate of Texas Tech University and Midland College, he grew up in southeast New Mexico and west Texas, before moving to the Austin-area in 2011. In addition to his work with Leander Theatre, he has recently worked with SummerStock Austin and Broke Thespians Theatre Company, where he directed San Marcos' first summer musical in the park, The Wizard of Oz.
When he is not working on a show (which isn't often), he enjoys watching movies, listening to music on vinyl, interior design, hunting for primitive Americana antiques, and playing card games with his family.
If you ever have questions or concerns, please feel free to email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.