Links to other resources
There are many resources friends have suggested that we share with members of our community. We have selected some that look most interesting - please continue to suggest appropriate and faith-related resources. You can email suggestions into firstname.lastname@example.org
An entry in an LGBTQ guide to London - Pink UK info
These resources are external and LGBT Catholics Westminster Pastoral Council bears no responsibility for their content or statements.
Links of interest:
- Diversidade Católica - Para que gays vivam sua vocação e dignidade de filhos de Deus na Igreja e na sociedade.
- Names Quilt Memorial at Soho Masses
- LGBT Christians appeal to His Holiness Benedict XVI to pay attention to Humans Rights
- Time Out (2 Sept issue) included a feature: The Pope’s Visit – Where do you stand?
- BBC Radio 4 (6 Sept 2010) aired a programme, The Roots of English Catholicism
- BBC Radio 4 (9 Sept 2010) aired Mark Dowd’s The Pope’s British Divisions
- The Sunday Times (12 Sept 2010) has published Ruth Gledhill's article Pope attracts condemnation and support from the Catholic gay community (only available by subscriptions)
- BBC Television News aired feature Brendan Callaghan SJ (10 Sept) and Martin Pendergast (14 Sept)
- BBC News Webpage on the Soho Masses
- Dos Manzanas Artículo en español sobre Soho Masses
- BBC Brazil (10 Sept 2010) Igreja Católica de Londres tem "missa gay"
- Croatian article on the Soho Masses
- SMPC - Press Release on the 5th Anniversary of the Soho Masses
- Diocese of Westminster - Press Release on the 5th Anniversary of the Soho Masses
- Statement from the Diocese of Westminster on the Pastoral Care provided at Warwick St
- Letter to the Soho Masses Community from Archbishop V. Nichols, Archbishop of Westminster, which was read out at the 5pm Mass Feast of the Epiphany (6th Jan.) 2013
- Letter from the SMPC Chair to West End Extra newspaper
- Andrew Cooke reflects on Jean Porter, Natural Law & Same Sex marriage
- A short documentary about LGBT Catholics and their families (parents, grand & great grand parents) speaking candidly about their journey together. Produced by Michael Tomae in New York.