- 8th Giorgio Rota Best Paper Award 2020 for Young Researchers by Centro Einaudi
- FSR "MOVE-IN" Postdoctoral Fellowship (2018-2020) at UCLouvain:
- project on "the cost of hiding: content quality, social welfare, and privacy concerns" (host: prof. Paul Belleflamme).
- Sir Alec Cairncross Prize for the best paper by a young researcher at the SES Conference 2017.
- Scottish Economic Society - Small Grants Scheme (2018):
- project on light cannabis and organized crime in Italy.
- ESRC 3-year Doctoral Grant - White Rose Doctoral Training Center (2014-2017)
- project for a PhD thesis in theoretical industrial economics (supervisor: Dr. Bipasa Datta).
- University of York, Ellis Hunter Teaching Scholarships (2017).
- Royal Economic Society - Conference Grant (2018).
- ESRC Research Activity Top-Up (White Rose Doctoral Training Center).