LEG2019: Learning , Evolution & Games Conference : Bar-Ilan University (Tel Aviv), June 24-26, 2019.
The LEG conferences bring together researchers who are interested in the evolutionary foundations of economic and social behavior, evolutionary game theory, and learning in games. LEG2019 is the second event in what is planned to be an annual conference series. The first conference, LEG2018, was organized by Erik Mohlin and Alex Rigos in Lund University in Sweden. LEG2020 is going to be organized by Ennio Bilancini and Leonardo Boncinelli in the IMT School for Advanced Studies in Lucca, Italy.
LEG2019 took place in the department of economics (building 504, lecture hall 010, see campus map, Google map) in Bar-Ilan University (which is 5 km from Tel Aviv, Israel) on June 24-26, 2019 (Monday-Wednesday). The conference was kindly supported by the European Research Council (starting grant #677057), Bar-Ilan University, and the Schnitzer Foundation.
Program with Abstracts: Link.
- Ingela Alger (Toulouse school of Economics).
- Ido Erev (Israel Institute of Technology)
- Drew Fudenberg (MIT)
- Sergiu Hart (Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- Laurent Lehmann (University of Lausanne)
- Olof Leimar (Stockholm University)
- John Mcnamara (University of Bristol)
- Arthur Robson (Simon Fraser University)
- Itai Arieli (Israel Institute of Technology)
- Yuval Heller (Bar Ilan University)
- Christoph Kuzmics (University of Graz)
- Erik Mohlin (Lund University)