LEG2019: Learning , Evolution & Games Conference : Bar Ilan University (Tel Aviv), June 24-26, 2019.
LEG2019 is intended to bring together researchers who are interested in the evolutionary foundations of economic and social behavior, evolutionary game theory, and learning in games. We welcome submissions from anyone working in these areas, both theoretical and experimental/empirical work. We aim for a small conference (30 speakers; no parallel sessions) where meaningful dialogue and exchange of ideas can take place. Accommodation for all presenters will be provided courtesy of the European Research Council (StG #677057). Sadly, the conference does not have the means to reimburse travel expenses.
LEG2019 is the second event in what is planned to be an annual conference. The first conference, LEG2018, took place in Lund University in June 2018.
The conference will take place in Bar Ilan University (which is 5 km from Tel Aviv, Israel) on June 24-26, 2019 (Monday-Wednesday),
Submissions should take the form of a research paper in pdf format sent to LEG2019BIU@gmail.com no later than February 15, 2019. We may also consider submissions in the form of an extended abstract in case authors are unable to submit a full paper. Authors will be notified of decision by March 8, 2019 at the latest. Accepted presenters should confirm their participation by March 31, 2019 at the latest.
- Ingela Alger (Toulouse school of Economics).
- Ido Erev (Israel Institute of Technology)
- Drew Fudenberg (MIT)
- Sergiu Hart (Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- Laurent Lehmann (University of Lausanne)
- Arthur Robson (Simon Fraser University)
- William Sandholm (University of Wisconsin)
- Itai Arieli (Israel Institute of Technology)
- Yuval Heller (Bar Ilan University)
- Christoph Kuzmics (University of Graz)
- Erik Mohlin (Lund University)
For anything you might need to know about the conference, please contact the organizers at LEG2019BIU@gmail.com.