Lee Creek Campground
Our camping season has officially begun! We look forward to seeing you this summer. Remember to please book ahead to avoid any disappointment.
The Lee Creek Campground in Cardston, Alberta is located at the centre of many outdoor and cultural activities in the area including golfing at a Les Furber designed course, trophy fishing, white water rafting, hiking in Glacier and Waterton National Parks, and trail rides through the foothills bordering the Rocky Mountains. We also have local museums to visit and nightly live theatre.
- Weather permitting we will be open April-October (full services may not be available in April and October)
- We offer an attractive setting for groups, families and individuals.
- All of our sites include firepits and picnic tables. We have 33 Fully Serviced RV Sites (power/water/sewer), 10 Partially Serviced Sites (power/water) and many Non Serviced and Group Tenting Sites.
- Free Wireless Internet, Washrooms, Showers and Coin Laundry are maintained around the clock.
- 403-388-4230 (Locally)
- 1-877-471-2267 (Toll Free)
- 695 2nd Street West
Even though our reservation software "Campground Master" (tm) allows us to book customers without date restrictions, it is our policy not to accept bookings past the next calendar year.
If you are looking for a reservation for a day, a weekend or a season, contact us and avoid disappointment by booking ahead. We will send you a confirmation e-mail with details about your booking.
We will require a credit card number to hold your reservation. Your card will not be charged until you check in or if you fail to give us advanced notice of a cancellation (see Rates page for detailed information)
For rates, cancellation policy and other booking information, click on the Map/Rates button above.
Please call us at our local or toll free number to reserve a campsite. We may not be in the office so please leave use a message with your name, call back number, and size of rig, and the dates you are looking for and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Locally call: 403-388-4230
Toll Free: 1-877-471-2267
e-mail to email@example.com