Course Overview II
Preparing for Coursework
As you prepare to begin the course, the following checklist will help to ensure your success:
- Read the Syllabus provided by your instructor.
- Obtain headset/microphone.
- Create free online accounts for Web 2.0 tools as required by your instructor.
- Make sure your web browser is current with appropriate plugins (see Technical Requirements section of the syllabus).
- Create a file folder structure on your computer for course materials and assignments; decide how you will keep track of useful info, tools, and websites from the course.
- Make sure that course emails are not blocked in your email program.
Prerequisite Characteristics & Skills
Leading Edge Certification learners should possess some specific characteristics and skills.
- Be an independent learner.
- Be self-disciplined.
- Have average to advanced computer skills.
- Possess a willingness to explore new tools.