Compassionate Money Management LLC
LAURA PROVOST BROWN
I am a daily money manager with over twenty years of bookkeeping experience. I provide a high level of compassionate daily money management for senior citizens and for those who are unable or who are too busy to manage their day to day financial matters. I supply just the right amount of assistance to keep bills and bank balances current as well as any necessary contact with accountants and family members that are directly involved with the client’s financial affairs.
I specialize in bill paying, creating and maintaining filing systems, organizing information for tax purposes and being a liaison with accountants, attorneys and financial advisors.
All services are adaptable to your specific needs.
- Bill paying
- Managing mail
- Reconciling bank and credit card statements
- Resolving billing issues
- Preparing bank deposits
- Streamlining electronic accounting systems
- Organizing and maintaining filing systems
- Analyzing billing statements for errors
- Organizing tax documents
- Creating income and expense reports
- Liaison with accountants, attorneys and financial advisors
- Notary Public