Most of my work is unpaid (and I do work hard). If you would like to help me out, donations are always appreciated.
There are several ways to help.
- You can donate to Hoʻopae Pono, which helps my peace work and is tax-deductible, by choosing us from the dropdown list of SGF Affiliates here.
- Or if you want to just give me some money via PayPal, you can do that here -- I am always grateful (and broke)!!
- I can also use Hawaiian miles, as I have to travel a lot. Here is a link to donate miles!
- And we always accept donations to Food Not Bombs (food, medical supplies, etc.) every Sunday at Thomas Square, 5:30 to 8 pm. Or schedule a pickup for larger donations. I can especially use large bags of organic sugar, rice or beans, as I cook for a lot of people!
- And the big one is land. I can do some great things with land, and I have none to really work with right now. If anyone has some they want to put to good use, let's talk.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!