Welcome to the Lane PTA!
The Lane PTA is a non-profit organization that supports the staff, students, and families at Lane Elementary School in Alexandria, Virginia. PTA stands for "Parent-Teacher Association," and our membership reflects that joint partnership. Together, Lane staff and parents, guardians, and other caregivers, as well as dedicated community partners sponsor enrichment classes, organize social events, and raise funds to help meet school physical and program needs. The Lane PTA is run completely by volunteers - people just like you who want to make a difference at our school!
On this site, you'll find information about events and programs, fundraisers, membership, volunteer opportunities, classes, and more! Just click any tab at the top of the page for more information. Not sure where to go? Click on Contact Us for a list of board members and committee chairs for all of our programs.
Lane Open House/Back to School Fair
Thursday, August 22nd
- Kindergarten Open House/Back to School Presentation, 10 - 11 a.m.
- PTA Kindergarten Popsicle Playdate, 11:30 a.m..
- Grades 2, 4, 6 & Multiple Abilities Classes Open House/Back to School Presentation, 3 p.m.
- PTA New to Lane and Returning Families Popsicle Playdate, 4 p.m.
- Grades 1, 3, 5 & Multiage Open House/Back to School Presentation, 4:30 p.m.