Join Our Team - Open Positions
About the Role
We are looking for a mature individual with a minimum of 3 years experience in property valuation in Vanuatu and or other Pacific islands. The ideal individual will have valuation experience across residential, commercial and insurance valuations.
Requirements for the Role
- University Degree - Land Development and Real Estate
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Career driven and ambitious to work for energetic company
- Must have advanced computer skills particularly in Microsoft - Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills and ability to grow your professional network
- Must work well in a team as well as ability to work independently
- Together with the Site Analyst conduct thorough inspections of buildings and land to identify any characteristics or factors affecting value
- Assist Sales Researcher to select properties for cost and market approach.
- Supported by the team of Analysts and Researchers, review valuation reports completing final valuer analysis to produce the valuation certificate and summary.
- Use of geographical information systems (GIS) to locate properties and conduct research.
- Contribute to quarterly analysis and interpretation of market trends.
- Knowledge of SketchUp, 3D modelling software
- Experience working with Google Earth and QGIS
- Drivers License or willingness to learn
VUV 2M gross annual salary. Final salary based upon successful candidate’s experience.
Who can apply?
This posting is open to all residents of Vanuatu.
Directions for Application
Please either, send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com or deliver to our office located at the Laguna Building, in the space previously occupied by FM 107.
Closing Date for Applications
No date indicated.
About the Company
Land Logic is a modern valuation firm using technology and innovation to improve valuations and services directly benefiting our clients. We believe in providing reliable and accurate property information to assist development for all people in Vanuatu. Our offices are located in the Laguna Building above Prouds Duty Free and Au Peche Mignon. We have affiliations with international companies in the property industry and work collaboratively, giving opportunities for our team to be exposed to more areas of the industry. We’re offering highly competitive salaries and benefits including healthcare. We also believe in continuing education and support you in training courses to broaden your skills. We are a fun and exciting new company, with true team values and spirit.