Join Our Team - Open Positions
Principal Research Developer
About the Role
We are looking for a mature individual with a minimum of 3 years professional experience preferably in land development, property management or real estate in Vanuatu and or other Pacific Islands.
- Researching property rentals and sales to create and maintain the most up to date, comprehensive database.
- Continuously monitor the database for data integrity and erroneous entries, strive for data completeness and accuracy. Maintain database to meet guidelines set by the Company.
- Coordinate timely data compilation for maintaining quick turnaround to ensure maximum efficiency to clients.
- Contribute to quarterly analysis and interpretation of market trends.
- Use of geographical information systems (GIS) to locate properties, conduct research, and create client reports and presentations.
Requirements for the Role
- University Degree
- Career driven and ambition to work for energetic company
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Must have advanced computer skills particularly in Microsoft - Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills and ability to grow your professional network
- Must work well in a team as well as ability to work independently
VUV 2M gross annual salary. Final salary based upon successful candidate’s experience.
Who can apply?
This posting is open to all residents of Vanuatu.
Directions for Application
Please either, send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com or deliver to our office located at the Laguna Building, in the space previously occupied by FM 107.
Closing Date for Applications
This posting will close on Friday 17th August. However interviews will commence as resumes are received so it is best to send your resume in at the earliest date possible.
About the Company
Land Logic is a modern valuation firm using technology and innovation to improve valuations and services directly benefiting our clients. We believe in providing reliable and accurate property information to assist development for all people in Vanuatu. Our offices are located in the Laguna Building above Prouds Duty Free and Au Peche Mignon. We have affiliations with international companies in the property industry and work collaboratively, giving opportunities for our team to be exposed to more areas of the industry. We’re offering highly competitive salaries and benefits including healthcare. We also believe in continuing education and support you in training courses to broaden your skills. We are a fun and exciting new company, with true team values and spirit.