Lake Country BBQ, June 9th, 2019
- This cook-off will be a KCBS Backyard BBQ (ribs & chicken}
- You must submit an entry in both categories to be eligible for grand championship
- You supply your own meats for cooking.
- KCBS Backyard BBQ rules will be in place and must be followed.
- Certified judges will be used
- Each competitor will get a min of a 20'x20' space in which to set up.
- No gas or electric grills/smokers allowed, Pellet grills are allowed.
- Electricity will be available, but limited, please bring a power source if you can.
- Set up / Registration will begin Sunday June 9th @ 6am. You may set up Saturday June 8th if needed.
- All entry forms with payment($75) must be returned by May 31st
Lake Country BBQ 2019 Cook Off
June 9th @ Okauchee Lions Park
Click on the Lake Country BBQ forms to download/print!
Entry form must be printed and mailed back with $75 entry fee
2017/18 KCBS Backyard BBQ Rules
This website is a work in progress.
Contact Tom "V" Voell for more info at: firstname.lastname@example.org