LA CoDA Officers
These officers make up the board of LA CoDA. All officer positions are for 2-year terms, half elected in even years and half elected in odd years. Qualifications for each office include at least 1 year of actively working the Twelve Steps in CoDA, a familiarity with the Twelve Traditions, and having previously attended at least 4 LA CoDA meetings. More information can be found in the LA CoDA Guidelines. All contacts are @lacoda.org.
- Service: sets the agenda for the monthly LA CoDA meetings, and shall conduct the meetings in accordance with the Twelve Traditions, LA CoDA group conscience, and established parliamentary procedure
- Contact: chair@
- Service: shall be available to act as Chairperson as the need arises
- Contact: vicechair@
- Service: taking and transcribing the minutes of the monthly meetings, which shall include reports from sub-committees, other announcements, and voting on motions, carried or not, including vote count
- Contact: secretary@
Officer: Lawrence C.
- Service: responsible for the receipt and disbursement of all LA CoDA funds and shall provide a formal written monthly accounting to LA CoDA, as well as present an annual budget
- Contact: treasurer@
VE Rep & Alternate
Officer: Lesley B.
- Service: represent LA CoDA’s group conscience at SoCal business functions and report on those events to LA CoDA in writing
- Contact: socalrep@
CoDA Communities Liaison
Officer: Barbara L.
- Service: providing reports to LA CoDA, collecting information such as announcements, events and news from neighboring CoDA Community Committees and Voting Entities
- Contact: liaison@